1. My man. He makes me laugh everyday and after 20 years there is still nobody I would rather share my crazy journey with.
2. My three adorable cats. Loving, affectionate and a tad neurotic they make me smile and provide soft, furry cuddles on demand.
3. My bed – more often than not shared with aforementioned cats and man it can tend to get a little crowded but when the world gets a bit too mad to handle its my safe refuge and the snuggliest (is that a word??) place to be.
4. Yoga. Love, love, love my yoga. Enough said.
5. My garden. Helps keep me grounded and I love that I can lose track of time digging and planting and watching my food grow.
6. Dvd nights. Man, me, cats, glass of wine, tasty snack or two and a good dvd equals blissful night in. Am very easily pleased.
7. Facebook. Keeps me connected to friends and family.
8. My best mate. 35 years after meeting at junior school our friendship is still going strong. We’ve been through all of life’s momentous occasions together and will be there for a few more yet I’m sure.
9. Trees. A weird one I know but I have a ‘thing’ for trees. Majestic and powerful they draw me in like a moth to a flame.
10. Food. I love my food and so meal times are always a happy time for me.
Todays food has been
Green smoothie – oranges, grapefruit, celery, spinach and banana
Large, large salad – leaves, tomatoes, red onion, avocado, cucumber, carrot, beetroot, sprouts, olives and coconut oil.
1/2 Pineapple with raspberry coulis
Exercise Today has been
90 ashtanga yoga class – was pretty achey as did a yoga charity event on Monday night. 108 suns salutations in aid of a childrens orphanage in Goa. There were about 30 of us and we raised over £1000. Brilliant.
I’m not going to nominate any other blogs for this award as it has been doing the rounds for a while and most of the blogs that I read have already done it. Instead I am going to come up with something else. Watch this space…….
Thanks for reading……